This Maxon Cinema 4D Studio training course teaches you the basic tools you will need to create 3D models for experiential and product design. Saka Kayode (AKA KasakCreatz) is an educator and also uses Cinema 4D for his business, creating graphics solutions for events, architecture, furniture and businesses. He uses this real-world experience to show you how to actually use Cinema 4D for your day to day 3D modeling needs.
You will start out with a tour of the interface and lessons on understanding what 3D objects are. Once you have learned the basics, this course jumps right into teaching you how to create 3D objects using Splines, extrusion, sweeping and lathing. You will learn what Nurbs are, how to create basic 3D components using The Knife, Bevel, Bridge and other Cinema 4D tools. You will be taught how to utilise lighting, add textures to your models, and animate them. This training also covers rendering your models, then concludes with a project to build a model for general experiencial visualisation.
When you have completed this training course for Maxon Cinema 4D, you will understand the tools and techniques available to you for creating, animating and rendering 3D models with this software.
After completing this course, students will have:
1. Gained basic concepts and understanding of tools related to 3D production.
2. Become comfortable with basics of modeling, lighting, texturing and rendering.
3. Understand the fundamentals of strong 3D design.
4. Superb understanding of experiential and product design.
1. The participant must have a design/art background
2. High-speed laptop computer (At least 4Gb dedicated Invidia engine, At least 8gb Ram)
3. The willingness to learn and unlearn
Cr8ive Xpats Academy,
1/3, Olaleye Road, Off Apata Road,
09086125352, 08162427141, firstname.lastname@example.org