Students will use computer modeling to explore the principles of 3?dimensional design. Projects involving object, character and architectural modeling will emphasize the aesthetic concepts of spatial proportion (scale, angle and position), silhouette, negative space, rhythm, balance, light/shadow and texture. Students will emerge with the ability to create well designed 3D models, and be familiar with the basics of polygonal modeling, texturing, lighting and rendering.
After completing this course, students will have:
1. Gained basic concepts and understanding of tools related to 3D production.
2. Become comfortable with basics of modeling, lighting, texturing and rendering.
3. Understand the fundamentals of strong 3D design.
4. Superb understanding of experiential and product design.
Kindly download the course outline (left) to see the full topics that would be covered
1. The participant must have a design/art background
2. High-speed laptop computer
3. The willingness to learn and unlearn
Cr8ive Xpats Academy,
1/3, Olaleye Road, Off Apata Road,